With the help of Tweet hunter, any Twitter profile can develop from having zero followers to having millions.
It provides unique automation capabilities and AI writing tools to assist you in coming up with fresh ideas for tweets. With the help of the Auto plug and automatic DM features, it allows you to monetize your Twitter account in contrast to other Twitter solutions.
Tweet Hunter can be used by savvy marketers to produce leads for their customers.
What is TweetHunter?
Tweet Hunter is a Twitter growth automation application that assists in Tweet creation, automates a significant percentage of Twitter promotion, and aids in Twitter revenue generation.
To achieve automation, it adheres to Twitter’s best practices and suggests doing so.
Additionally, it provides an AI writing tool that will aid in the creation of fresh concepts for your Twitter material.
Using Tweet Hunter is best for:
- social media celebrities (influencers)
- brands with a Twitter presence
- Content creators
- Online retailers
- marketers on social media
- Affiliate marketers
Features of Tweet Hunter: 8 Ways It Will Help You
You can save time and money by using Tweet Hunter in the following ways:
1. Content inspiration
It enables you to create fresh material depending on your areas of interest. You can draw inspiration from it to create fresh tweets for your audience because it automatically populates the most popular viral tweets across various niches.
It is advised not to copy and paste other people’s tweets without giving them due credit, as this could quickly damage your credibility.
2. AI-generated Tweets for you
Without a question, AI writing tools are here to stay, and many marketing solutions will use them in some way.
At the time of writing this evaluation, Tweet Hunter additionally provided AI writing tools that supported the following tasks:
- Based on your previous tweets and interests, write new tweets.
- Rephrase earlier Tweets
- Extend a concept based on illegible tweets
3. Make Money With Auto-plug feature
Only a few marketers use Twitter’s underutilized capabilities like Twitter Auto-plug and Automated Twitter DM effectively.
You can set the Auto-plug feature more easily using Tweet Hunter and have a ton of customization choices, including:
- After your tweet reaches a specified number of metrics, such as 20 likes or RTs, send an auto-plug.
- To save time, create different auto-plug as templates.
The auto-plug option can be used to generate new leads, sell your eBook, and much more.
Similar to this, you may utilize TweetHunter to completely automate sending automatic direct messages (DM) on Twitter to only those persons who have responded to your tweet.
4. Engage with targeted Users using the CRM feature
With the aid of this tool, you will be able to communicate meaningfully with your followers, fans, influencers, and brands that are important to you.
With the Engage function available in Tweet Hunter, you can compile a list of users based on a variety of criteria and communicate with them right from the Tweet Hunter dashboard.
Here are some methods for making a list of people to interact with:
- Utilize the Twitter list tool to import a list of users.
- based on the users who have interacted with your profile, make a list.
- Using the Twitter DM service, compile a list of users who have interacted with your brands.
- Make a list of Twitter users who took the specified action on a certain Tweet or thread.
Once you’ve created a list like this, you can click Engage under CRM functionality to view the most recent tweets from these users under any given list.
Moving forward, you can:
Auto-like and reply to the tweet
5. Control several Twitter accounts
You may administer numerous Twitter accounts using a single Tweet hunter subscription. The cost of Tweet hunter, which is close to $36 per month, makes it an unsuitable tool for a beginning.
However, the effective cost is significantly lower and works even for new users when you manage many Twitter profiles.
Nevertheless, you have enough time to try and make it work for you because they offer a 7-day free trial (which may be extended for 37 days).
6. The tweet schedule function
Tweet Hunter includes sophisticated scheduling features, allowing you to:
- Schedule for sending tweets
- According on how engaged your followers are, determine the ideal time to tweet.
- enduring tweets
Auto-deletion of RTs and auto-retweets –
You can improve the impact of your Tweets with this fantastic feature. You can automatically ReTweet your previous tweets (those that were posted using Tweet Hunter) up to three times.
As a result, you are making your original tweet visible several times rather than posting it as a new tweet.
If you have Twitter followers from many time zones, this tactic is really powerful. The auto-removal of these retweets is anothTweet Hunter Free trial and pricinger benefit of Tweethunter. Go to Queue > Automation and change your settings to enable the automatic removal of Retweets.
- 10 Common Website Problems (and How to Fix Them)
- 4 Sitemap Examples Illustrating Best Practices
- Google explains about zero search volume keyword targeting
- 12 Essential On-Page SEO Factors You Need To Know
- The Best ECommerce Platforms of 2022
- How to Watch Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Online Free on any device
Tweet Hunter Free trial and pricing
With Tweet Hunter’s generous 7-day free trial, you may test out all the premium features without paying a penny.
Another intriguing aspect is that, after your trial period, you can continue using Tweet Hunter for an additional 30 days, and if you are not satisfied, you will receive a full refund.
One of the most dependable services available is used by them as the payment gateway: Stripe.
Regarding price and plans, Tweet Hunter has a variety of options, with their “GROW” plan being the most popular.
A Twitter account with fewer than 50K followers can also take advantage of Tweet Hunter’s parity pricing and substantial discount.
You can choose to subscribe to any of the plans after the 7-day free trial period once you have signed into TweetHunter with your Twitter account.
TweetHunter Review: Final Verdict
I can now declare that Tweet Hunter is a fantastic tool for Twitter growth after using it for a while.
Any marketer using Twitter will love it because it gives a ton of automation and personalization.
However, given the level of automation it provides, you must make sure that it complies with all Twitter policies.
Pros of Tweet Hnter
- The thread delay function makes your Tweets more impactful.
- Use the auto-plug feature to advertise goods and services.
- Automated direct messages advance engagement.
- 7 days Free trial that might last for 37 days
- There isn’t a mobile application. (The mobile site, however, functions flawlessly.)
Some basic questions
- How appealing do you find having 100K Twitter followers?
- What if Twitter could be used to generate income?
- What significant portion of Twitter marketing may be automated?
Given that Twitter is one of the most popular social networking platforms, only a fool would reject this.
According to information from the business’ most recent investor earnings report, Twitter had 238 million monetizable daily active users worldwide as of July 2022.
And these figures should convince any marketer to treat Twitter advertising seriously.
However, you must two elements in order to use Twitter for marketing:
- strong plan of action
- a development tool that aids in accomplishing your goal
One product that provides the modern marketer with the cutting-edge automated solutions they require is TweetHunter.
You have never seen anything like that in a Twitter tool, and I’m not just saying that because of their marketing material.
I tried Tweet Hunter for seven days without paying anything and then bought it.
How do I know for sure?